With over two decades of experience in different therapeutic areas, Aurigene Pharmaceutical services is positioned to cater to your contract manufacturing. From pilot to commercial manufacturing, our integrated cGMP facilities are able to serve both drug substance and drug product projects.
Drug Substance Contract Manufacturing Infrastructure
- Kilo lab reactors for all clinical phases with 8 GL and 7 SS reactors with batch capacities from 50L to 630L
- 8 large scale API manufacturing facilities located in the UK (Mirfield), Mexico (Cuernavaca) and India
- 2 dedicated peptide manufacturing facilities in India
- High potent drug handling facilities (OEL up to 0.1μg/m3) with reactor sizes ranging from 63 L to 200 L
- Linear activated mPEG manufacturing capability in Mirfield, UK
- Dedicated steroid manufacturing plant located in Cuernavaca, Mexico
Drug Product Contract Manufacturing Infrastructure
We have strong expertise along with a cGMP infrastructure and diverse experience to develop formulations for your discovery, pre-clinical and clinical studies need to support oral, topical and parenteral administration. Catering to companies worldwide, we provide you with the best formulation services for your compound, focusing on the desired bioavailability and optimal stability of your drug product.
- Access to 10 formulation manufacturing plants to provide different formulations including high potent products
- Capabilities to handle tablets, capsules, dry powders, sachets, pellets and nasal spray formulations
- Dedicated facility for complex injectables including prefilled syringes, dry powder filling and nasal sprays
- Dedicated facility for hormonal tablets, creams and ointments, high potent gelatin capsules and tablets